Food distribution set for next week
The Indiana County Community Action Program will distribute food next week at the following locations:
• Armstrong Township/Shelocta Borough: Shelocta Presbyterian Church, 12:30 to 2 p.m.
• Young Township: Young Township Municipal Building, 1 to 2:30 p.m.
• Green Township: Commodore Fire Hall, 10 a.m. to noon
• CSFP food distribution (seniors): ICCAP food bank warehouse, 1849 S. Sixth St., from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Clymer Borough/Cherryhill Township: Clymer Fire Hall, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
• Saltsburg Borough/Conemaugh Township: Basement of the Saltsburg Community Center, 8 to 10 a.m.
• Banks Township/Canoe Township: United Methodist Church, Rossiter, 1 to 2 p.m.
• Grant Township: Calvary Bible Church, 2712 Pine Vale Road, 9:30 to 11:30 a.m.
• United Area: Brush Valley Fire Hall, 9 to 11 a.m.
People registering for the first time should arrive at the pantry a half-hour before the end of the pantry.
Contact the ICCAP food bank at (724) 463-7440 for more information.