S&T Bank Scholarships awarded
S&T Bank has announced the winners of the 2013 S&T Bank Scholarship.
The annual scholarship program provides $1,000 in scholarships to children of 10 bank employees who achieved success in their high school academic pursuits and are preparing to further their education.
Here are this year’s Indiana County recipients:
• Erika Allison, the daughter of Kathy Allison from S&T Trust, Indiana office
• Tiffany Bray, the daughter of Wendy Bray from EFT Services, North Fourth Street, Indiana
• Ryan Minniti, the son of Cheryl Gasior from the Wayne Avenue office, White Township
• Kristen Morrow, the daughter of Bobbie Morrow from loan records, North Fifth Street, Indiana
• Matthew O’Hara, the son of Dan O’Hara from properties and purchasing, North Fourth Street, Indiana
• Tyler Rupert, the son of Coleen Rupert from commercial lending, Indiana office
Scholarship applicants were evaluated on academic success, including grade-point average, class rank and SAT scores, as well as service to the community, essays, letters of recommendation and financial need.