Campus once had a different Sutton Hall
Thomas Sutton Hall at Indiana Normal School, shown here, was dedicated June 8, 1905, and was built with state appropriations of $75,000 in 1903, along with Jane E. Leonard Hall.
It was 130 feet by 123 feet and was three stories tall, containing a basement laundry, dining room and kitchen on the first floor, musical conservatory on the second and a women’s dormitory on the third.
Indiana County historian John Busovicki, of Clymer, submitted this photo. (Submitted photo)