Indiana, PA - Indiana County

Collector's photo jogs not-so-distant memories

on February 24, 2014 10:50 AM

The Capitol Restaurant, located in the 600 block of Philadelphia Street in Indiana, was a favorite eating spot for many.

It opened in 1931 and is shown here in the 1960s.

This photo was submitted by county historian John Busovicki, of Clymer. (Submitted photo)

 

Next Article
Upcoming community events announced
February 24, 2014 10:45 AM
Related Articles
Comments
Disclaimer: Copyright © 2014 Indiana Gazette. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.