Indiana, PA - Indiana County

THOSE OLD PHOTOS

on September 28, 2013 10:49 AM

The Clymer Municipal Building is shown here in 1953 with the fire company’s two firetrucks.

It also housed the borough office, jail and equipment garage. The building was erected 10 years after the 1905 founding of Clymer as a coal-producing town by the New York Central Railroad, according to county historian John Busovicki, who submitted this photo.

 

Next Article
Football field at IUP named after Cignetti
September 28, 2013 10:45 AM
by SAM KUSIC
Football field at IUP named after Cignetti
Related Articles
Comments
Disclaimer: Copyright © 2014 Indiana Gazette. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.