Indiana, PA - Indiana County

THOSE OLD PHOTOS

on December 02, 2013 10:45 AM

This is an 1878 view of the Second Methodist Episcopal Church on South Seventh Street in Indiana.

It was submitted by county historian John Busovicki, of Clymer. (Submitted photo)

Next Article
COMMON CORE: Critical thinking key in classroom
December 02, 2013 10:42 AM
Related Articles
Comments
Disclaimer: Copyright © 2014 Indiana Gazette. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.