BLAIRSVILLE DISTRICT COURT DOCKET
Several defendants have been named in criminal charges filed before Magisterial District Judge Jennifer Rega, of Blairsville.
Criminal complaints and affidavits of probable cause are not evidence of guilt in a criminal case. Defendants are entitled to legal representation and have the right to question the witnesses and evidence presented against them during preliminary hearings in the district court and at trials in the county court of common pleas.
• Scott Neuner, 39, Fifth Street, Seward, charged May 1 by state police with criminal mischief and harassment at 10 p.m. March 15 on Route 22 in East Wheatfield Township. The case is still active.
• Abe L. Gray III, 39, Miller Drive, Blairsville, charged May 6 by the Office of the Attorney General with felony counts of possession, delivery and criminal use of a controlled substance (heroin) on July 7 in Blairsville Borough. The case is still active.
• Mark Daniel Gipe, 30, Philadelphia, charged Feb. 25 by Blairsville police with forgery, theft by unlawful taking and using bad checks on Nov. 17, 2011, in Blairsville. The case is still active.
• Colin Joseph Bishop, 27, Andover, Minn., charged May 10 by state police with receiving stolen property at 1:05 p.m. May 4 on Route 22 in West Wheatfield Township. The charges were waived for court.
• Brandon James Mastarone, 22, Fairview Avenue, Indiana, charged May 10 by state police with possession of a small amount of marijuana and a summary traffic charge at 12:06 a.m. April 25 on Marshall Heights Road in Burrell Township. The case is still active.
• Jessica L. McEwen, 21, Greensburg, charged May 13 by state police with driving under the influence of alcohol and two summary charges at 7:13 p.m. March 2 on West Market Street in Blairsville.
According to court documents, McEwen’s blood alcohol content was 0.274 percent at the time of arrest, and THC was also present. The case is still active.
• Bradley Walter Bialas, 18, of Loyalhanna Dam Road, Saltsburg, charged May 14 by Blairsville police with possession of drug paraphernalia (a glass pipe) and summary charges including driving with a suspended license at 9:07 p.m. March 23 on Hodge Street, Blairsville. The case is still active.