Indiana, PA - Indiana County

Fire destroys sportsmen's club

by The Indiana Gazette on December 17, 2013 10:55 AM

COWNANSHANNOCK TOWNSHIP — A fire destroyed an Armstrong County sportsmen’s club on Monday afternoon.

The fire at NuMine Sportsmen’s Club, which sits along Hilty Road, occurred around 1:30 p.m.

“It’s a total loss,” Rural Valley Fire Chief Kevin Nelson told the Kittanning Leader Times newspaper.

In addition to his department, firefighters from Plumville, Rayburn Township, Elderton and Dayton responded.

The fire may have been caused by an electrical malfunction — several employees had complained of flickering lights in the club’s barroom, according to reports.

Next Article
INDIANA IN A NUTSHELL ...
December 17, 2013 10:52 AM
INDIANA IN A NUTSHELL ...
Related Articles
Comments
Disclaimer: Copyright © 2014 Indiana Gazette. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.