Indiana Area Soccer Boosters teams went 4-3 over the weekend.
• The U-10 girls’ Lightning thumped Yough, 11-1.
Emily Sebring and Isabella Garzarelli each netted four goals. Emily Scherf, Giavonna Spadafora and Sophia Garzarelli tacked on a goal apiece. Scherf and Sophia Garzarelli shared goaltending duties.
• The U-10 Blackhawks defeated East Allegheny, 5-2.
Vince Belice led Indiana with four goals and an assist. Isaac Myers added a goal, and Noah Grattan and Dominic Groman each chipped in an assist. Groman and Jack Mock each played goalie.
• The U-10 Red Hawks outlasted Loyalhanna, 7-4, in an offensive shootout.
Aaron McKelvy notched four goals and an assist for Indiana. Ethan Shearer had three goals and two assists, and Ethan Black and Evan Jackson each added an assist. Jack Turner and McKelvy shared goaltending duties.
• The U-12 Red Hawks blanked Penn Hills, 8-0.
Isaac Argueta-Valle scored two goals for Indiana. Trevor Walls, Zach Somerville, Cian Williamson-Rea, Julian Yerger, Veronika Voldopyanova and Andrew Rubenstein each added a goal.
Williamson-Rea, Voldopyanova, Argueta-Valle and Walls combined for the shutout in goal.
• The U-12 girls’ Thunder lost to Hempfield, 2-1.
Grace Mullen scored Indiana’s lone goal. Jenna Monteleone, Ella Spadafora and Mullen each played goalie.
• The U-12 Blackhawks fell to the Penn-Trafford Galaxy, 3-1.
Connor Ballas scored Indiana’s only goal. Luke Ciocca and Jameson Kutz each had an assist. Kutz and Sam Meil shared goal tending duties.
• The U-14 team lost to Somerset , 6-0.
Charlie Bennett and Drew Hastings each played goalie.