The Historical Society of the Blairsville Area, 116 E. Campbell St., presents “All Dolled Up,” through Saturday, an exhibit of dolls. Museum hours are 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday. For more information, call (724) 459-0580 or go to www.blairsvillehistoric.com.
The Indiana Art Association presents:
• The 72nd annual IAA spring show through Saturday at the Artists Hand Gallery, 732 Philadelphia St., Indiana. Gallery hours are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday through Thursday; 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Friday; and 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday.
• Mosaics of international artist Jerry McClure on exhibit through August in the Urgi Care facility at Indiana Regional Medical Center.
• A display of members’ works at Indiana Ambulatory Surgical Center, 841 Hospital Road, White Township.
• Seven large works by fiber artist Sandy Trimble on display through June at the Calvary Presbyterian Church Chalice Room, 695 Church St., during regular office hours. Visitors are asked to use the School Street entrance and check in at the downstairs office.
For more information, call (724) 910-1871 or go to www.indianapaartassociation.org.
The Indiana County Historical Museum, 621 Wayne Ave., Indiana, presents the following programs:
• Early cleaning methods, an exhibit focused on antique sweepers, vacuum cleaners and their predecessor, the rug beater.
• “Celebrating 100 years of Girl Scouting,” an exhibit of uniforms, badges and other Girl Scout memorabilia.
• 150th anniversary of the Civil War display, a look at the soldiers and civilians affected by the War Between the States.
• “The One Room School House in Indiana County,” photographs and artifacts documenting the county’s early schools.
• Continuous exhibits detailing the history of Indiana County, including the county’s history of coal mining, Native Americans and military personnel.
Museum hours are 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday through Friday and 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday. Closed Sunday and Monday. For information, call (724) 463-9600.
The University Museum in Sutton Hall at IUP presents “Celebrate Fiber,” a summer exhibition of works by members of the Fiberarts Guild of Pittsburgh, through Aug. 17.
The museum’s summer hours are Wednesdays, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.; Thursdays, 3 to 7 p.m.; and Saturdays, 1 to 5 p.m. Located on the first floor of IUP’s Sutton Hall, the museum is free and open to the community.
Mountainview Square Dance Club hosts round and square dancing at 7:30 p.m. Fridays in the Blairsville High School cafeteria. Couples and singles who do modern western square dancing are welcome. For more information, call (724) 465-2753 or go to www.mountainviewsquares.com.
Thunderbolts Square Dance Club sponsors A-1 and A-2 dancing at 7 p.m. Tuesdays in the Blairsville High School cafeteria. Couples and singles who do advanced dancing are welcome. For more information, call (724) 388-1909.
Concerts in the Park for the summer will be held from 5:30 to 7 p.m. Sundays in Memorial Park, Indiana. Scheduled to perform are: Luchenbach Penna Pinchers (Americana), Sunday; Cindi Kordell (variety of acoustic favorites), July 7; Whiskey River Panhandlers (contemporary/ bluegrass), July 14; I Dunno Band (classic rock), July 21; Baby In The Cage (folky rock), July 28; Chuck Potthast & Lynne Jones (favorites), Aug. 4; Jukehouse Bombers (blues), Aug. 11; Andrew Mack (solo acoustic/country), Aug. 18; and 7 Mile Run (country), Aug. 25. For more information, contact Judy Holliday at (724) 840-7673 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Jimmy Stewart Museum will present “Airport ’77,” at 1 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. The 1977 production stars Stewart, Olivia de Havilland and George Kennedy. Stewart’s private luxury jet is sabotaged and sinks in the ocean, forcing a daring rescue attempt.
Museum admission: members, free; adults, $7; seniors, military, students with ID, $6; children 7 to 17, $5; children under 7, free. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Movies are included with admission to the museum, which is currently hosting the special exhibit “Selections from our Collections.” For more information, call (724) 349-6112 or go to www.jimmy.org.
Footlight Players Youth Theater Camp presents the following shows on the Waller Hall Mainstage:
• “Meet Me in St. Louis” and “Frank n’ Fluff,” 7 p.m. July 12.
• “Meet Me in St. Louis” and “Frank n’ Fluff,”1 p.m. July 13.
• “The Dinosaur Musical” and “The Beloved Dearly,” 7 p.m. July 13.
• “The Dinosaur Musical” and “The Beloved Dearly,” 1 p.m. July 14.
Tickets are $10 regular price and $5 with an I-Card, and are sold through the IUP Theater Department in advance or at the door beginning 45 minutes before curtain. For more information, contact the Theater and Dance Department at (724) 357-2965.
The Indiana Players presents “Love on the Cusp” this weekend. Friday and Saturday shows start at 7:30 p.m. and a Sunday show at 2:30 p.m. at the Philadelphia Street Playhouse, 725 Philadelphia St. Admission is $10; $8 for seniors and students.
For reservations call (724) 464-0725. Tickets can be purchased online at www.indianaplayers.com.
Punxsutawney Theatre Arts Guild presents “You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown,” at Verna Leith Sawmill Theater in Cook Forest at 8 p.m. today through Saturday and July 4-6.
For reservations, phone the box office at (814) 927-5275.
Keystone Repertory Theater, Indiana University of Pennsylvania’s summer Theater-by-the-Grove, presents:
• “Forever Plaid,” at 8 p.m. July 25 to 27 and at 2 p.m. July 28 at Gorell Recital Hall, Sutton Hall.
• “Our Town.” 8 p.m. Aug. 1 to 3 and at 2 p.m. Aug. 4, Waller Hall Mainstage.
• “God of Carnage,” 8 p.m. Aug. 8 to 11 and 2 p.m. Aug. 12, Waller Hall Mainstage.
Tickets will be available in advance at the Hadley Union Building along Pratt Drive on the IUP campus, approximately 10 days prior to the first show. Tickets will also be sold at the door starting 45 minutes before the performance. Tickets are $14 regular admission, $12 for senior citizens and groups of 15 or more, and $10 with a university I-Card. For more information, contact the Lively Arts at (724) 357-ARTS.