CALL ON CAMPUS
September 04, 2013 11:00 AM
by TERI ENCISO
Click for Image Gallery Click For Gallery

A fire blamed on overcooked food sent smoke into the Putt Hall dormitory on the IUP Campus Tuesday afternoon.

Indiana volunteer firefighters ventilated smoke from the building while residents waited for the all-clear sign to return to their rooms, according to Fire Chief Charles Kelly.

Disclaimer: Copyright © 2014 Indiana Gazette. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

http://www.indianagazette.com/news/police-courts/call-on-campus,18134153/