THOSE OLD PHOTOS
September 28, 2013 10:49 AM
Click for Image Gallery Click For Gallery

The Clymer Municipal Building is shown here in 1953 with the fire company’s two firetrucks.

It also housed the borough office, jail and equipment garage. The building was erected 10 years after the 1905 founding of Clymer as a coal-producing town by the New York Central Railroad, according to county historian John Busovicki, who submitted this photo.

 

Disclaimer: Copyright © 2014 Indiana Gazette. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

http://www.indianagazette.com/news/indiana-news/those-old-photos,18206935/