THOSE OLD PHOTOS
December 02, 2013 10:45 AM
Click for Image Gallery Click For Gallery

This is an 1878 view of the Second Methodist Episcopal Church on South Seventh Street in Indiana.

It was submitted by county historian John Busovicki, of Clymer. (Submitted photo)

Disclaimer: Copyright © 2014 Indiana Gazette. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

http://www.indianagazette.com/news/indiana-news/those-old-photos,18728120/