Robert Morris Dean’s List
Robert Morris University has announced the students who were named to the dean’s list for the fall term, along with their major.
• Zachary Anderson, Creekside, media arts
• Chad Nicholson, Blairsville, engineering
• Danielle Scheunemann, Clymer, biology
• Darryl Jones, Blairsville, engineering
• Chelsie Smathers, Kittanning, marketing
• Tanner Fiscus, Kittanning, computer information systems
• Amanda Sgro, Blairsville, management
• Emily Brosko, Saltsburg, media arts
• Jamela Mack, Vintondale, early childhood and special education
• Andrea Bracken, Armagh, psychology
• Ryan Lasher, Kittanning, hospitality/tourism management
• Christian Emminger, Kittanning, undeclared business
• Kayley Altemus, Penn Run, biology
• Dawn Henry, Homer City, nursing
• Alexa Weight, Kittanning, undecided
• Kari Smathers, Kittanning, undecided
Natalie Young, of Indiana, stands among a distinguished group of students at Baldwin Wallace University who have reached BW’s pinnacle of academic honor society achievement with fall induction into The Dayton C. Miller Honor Society. Less than 4 percent of the undergraduate student body achieves membership in the society, which was founded at BW in 1948.
To be considered for induction, students must have earned a minimum of 70 semester hours, with at least 32 semester hours earned at BW. From those meeting the semester hour requirement, the top 100 current student grade-point averages are eligible for membership. This year’s average GPA was 3.810.
Jurie Buchleitner, of Creekside, has been named to the fall dean’s honor roll at Washburn University.
To be named to the list, a student must be enrolled in at least 12 graded semester credit hours and attain a semester grade-point average between 3.4 and 3.99.
Washburn is in Topeka, Kan.