THE LATEST COVID-19 FIGURES
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response and Resources
Here's the latest information you need to know about the coronavirus (COVID-19) and its effects on the Indiana County area.
- Cases of coronavirus spike locally
- Indiana Borough set to consider mask ordinance
- YMCA to launch virtual learning spaces
- Complaints drive three inspections of Indiana County restaurants
- Four IUP students have now tested positive for virus
- County unemployment rate rises to 13.4 percent
- Lawsuit over mask design settled
- United Way preparing for virtual campaign kickoff
- Free library cards offered
- In wake of first case, IUP urges students to be cautious
- Lions Club donates disinfectant foggers to first responders
- Holiday parade canceled as organizers take precautions
- Proposed mask enforcement prompts rally
- Board to consider reopening revisions
- Chamber discusses impacts of COVID-19
- Students at MC, United contract coronavirus
- United to return for in-person instruction
- Pittman introduces legislation
- Officials confident of full reopening
- Reopening plans still in limbo
- State of classes, athletics at Indiana left in limbo
- Governor urges online classes for Indiana County schools
- Man aims to spread good around world as birthday wish
- Event cancellations continue to mount at KCAC
- Facebook group helps local teachers
- County passes 300 virus cases
- Reopening plans remain in limbo just weeks out
- Organizers call off events
- Fall return raises fears among faculty union
- IUP sticks with hybrid classes as West Chester goes remote
- Event unifies community to fight drug crisis
- Number of virus cases surges in Indiana County
- County gets $99K for homeless
- Board working out guidelines for reopening
- Directors amend rules for classes in fall
- County considers KCAC as venue for jury selection
- Saturday outreach event to encourage empathy, unity
- Directors approve plans for reopening schools
- Cancellations of festivals, fairs mounting locally
- Commissioners hold update on 'state of county'
HARRISBURG — Gov. Tom Wolf on Thursday vetoed a bill championed by local state representativ… Read more
A Clymer man who fled from state police on Sept. 3 at Regency Mall as troopers attempted to arrest him on outstanding warrants has been charged with drug offenses uncovered following the foot chase.
State police at Punxsutawney are advising the public of a scam where individuals identifying…
One suspect on the state police’s Five Most Wanted list for August has been apprehended.
BALDWIN, Pa. (AP) — The parents of 1-year-old child who authorities say died of a drug overd…
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) — Breonna Taylor's family and their lawyers sharply criticized Kentucky's attorney general for the failure to bring charges against police officers in her death, calling Friday for him to release the transcripts of the grand jury proceeding while vowing to continue protests until the officers are charged. Read more
The West Shamokin Wolves and Indiana girls will play on.
The Heritage Conference will crown a new football champion this season.
PITTSBURGH (AP) — Randy Fichtner watched t…
PITTSBURGH (AP) — The pieces to compete fo…
PITTSBURGH (AP) — Patric Hornqvist's grit …
PITTSBURGH (AP) — The warm-up portion of N…
PITTSBURGH (AP) — Chad Kuhl pitched seven …
PITTSBURGH (AP) — The pressure came from e…
TOKYO (AP) — A tiny but playable Rubik’s Cube, so little it fits on your fingertip, has gone on sale in Japan for 198,000 yen, or about $1,900, for delivery starting in December.
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — Carole Baskin, who became a pop culture sensation due to Netflix’s docuseries “Tiger King,” is being sued for defamation by a former assistant. As part of the lawsuit, the daughters of Baskin's former husband are seeking more information about what happened to their fath…
NEW YORK (AP) — Bob Woodward's “Rage” sold more than 600,000 copies in its first week of publication, continuing a yearlong wave of blockbuster books about President Donald Trump.
NEWARK, N.J. (AP) — Tommy DeVito, a founding member of the 1960s Four Seasons band, has died from the coronavirus at the age of 92, NJ.com reported.