THE LATEST COVID-19 FIGURES
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response and Resources
Here's the latest information you need to know about the coronavirus (COVID-19) and its effects on the Indiana County area.
- County sets record single-day increase in COVID cases
- Hundreds of residents tested for virus at mall
- Coronavirus testing center to open in mall parking lot
- IUP students create island oasis
- Virus cases force H-C to close school
- IASD to allow more spectators in stands
- IUP reports 19 additional positive cases of COVID-19
- Family Weekend, homecoming events move to virtual format
- IRMC staff continues to adjust to impact from coronavirus
- Elementary school moves to hybrid model
- 49 additional students test positive for virus at IUP
- Campus reports increase in virus cases
- Homer-Center to stay the course on virus plan
- COVID-19 cases hit daily high
- COVID levels rise in area wastewater
- Board tables swimming vote over concerns of virus safety
- Indiana Area, H-C report virus infections
- Cases of coronavirus spike locally
- Indiana Borough set to consider mask ordinance
- YMCA to launch virtual learning spaces
- Complaints drive three inspections of Indiana County restaurants
- Four IUP students have now tested positive for virus
- County unemployment rate rises to 13.4 percent
- Lawsuit over mask design settled
- United Way preparing for virtual campaign kickoff
- Free library cards offered
- In wake of first case, IUP urges students to be cautious
- Lions Club donates disinfectant foggers to first responders
- Holiday parade canceled as organizers take precautions
- Proposed mask enforcement prompts rally
- Board to consider reopening revisions
- Chamber discusses impacts of COVID-19
- Students at MC, United contract coronavirus
- United to return for in-person instruction
- Pittman introduces legislation
- Officials confident of full reopening
- Reopening plans still in limbo
- State of classes, athletics at Indiana left in limbo
- Governor urges online classes for Indiana County schools
- Man aims to spread good around world as birthday wish
The Artful Chair fundraiser made $3,500 for the Indiana County Community Action Program and … Read more
Indiana County District Attorney Robert Manzi Jr. said this morning that a joint operation has stopped a drug trafficking operation in Homer City, resulting in one arrest and the seizure of various drugs, weapons and cash.
WILLIAMSTOWN, Pa. (AP) — Authorities on Wednesday were investigating after a man died in a c…
State police have filed drunken-driving charges against a motorist whose vehicle sheared a gas meter, triggered an evacuation and prompted calls for installation of a traffic signal at a busy intersection.
An Infiniti QX56 driven by David Brallier, of Irwin, hit the rear of a Chevrolet Malibu driven by Mark Rearick, of Clymer.
WASHINGTON — The U.S. economy grew at a record 33.1% annual rate in the July-September quarter but has yet to fully rebound from its plunge in the first half of the year — and the recovery is slowing as coronavirus cases surge and government aid dries up. Read more
They say beating a team three times in the same season is one of the hardest things to do in sports.
HOMER CITY — The Williamsburg Blue Pirates won their first District 6 playoff since 1989 when they defeated the Blairsville Bobcats on Saturday night in the first round of the 1A playoffs.
WHITE OAK — In a normal year, Joel Beckwith’s teammates would be following him to PIAA Cross Country Championships next weekend in Hershey.
Volleyball powers West Shamokin and Northern Cambria will square off one last time this season before heading into the playoffs.
YORK — The West Shamokin Wolves wrapped up a banner golf season as one of the top teams in the state on Monday.
PITTSBURGH (AP) — The play that launched o…
In the midst of an NFL season that is on c…
STATE COLLEGE, Pa. (AP) — Penn State expec…
Here are things to watch during the second…
Jimmy Orr, a sure-handed wide receiver who…
If it didn’t actually exist, “Holidate” would sound like one of those fake movies within a movie. A couple of attractive singles decide on a low-stakes, no-commitment arrangement to be each other’s dates on holidays? It’s a perfect rom-com concept in that it’s equal parts ridiculous and sham…
There's no dancing around it: The pandemic has devastated Latino communities in the United States.
HAMMOND, Ind. (AP) — A convicted gang member who said he beat up jailed R&B singer R. Kelly in a Chicago cell in August has been sentenced to life in prison for a racketeering conviction that involved two 1999 murders.
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Jon Stewart is returning to TV, more than five years after bowing out as host of “The Daily Show” and with a new home at Apple TV+.