Terms & Conditions
Classified ads are placed on Indiana Gazette by website users. We strongly recommend that you verify the accuracy of claims made in the classified
ad prior to completing any transactions. Use of Indiana Gazette, including the Classified Ads section, is done so under the
following Terms & Conditions.
The Classified section is intended for personal, non-commercial use, with the exception of the following sections: Employment, Opportunities and Services.
If you represent a business and wish to advertise your services/products on Indiana Gazette, please click here
or call (724) 465-5555 or
toll-free at (800) 262-3077 and ask for the sales department. Postings that do not adhere to this policy may be removed. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated!
* In no event shall Indiana Printing & Publishing ("Indiana Printing & Publishing") be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from any action arising in connection with the use of this website, the information on the website or the publication thereof.
* The ideas and information expressed on this website have not been approved or authorized either explicitly or implicitly by Indiana Printing & Publishing.
* No claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to this website are made.
* Also note that, while Indiana Printing & Publishing frequently updates many content areas of this site, classified ads and other information can change rapidly. Therefore, some information may be out of date.
For both our protection and yours, please be so kind as to certify, in addition to the above, the following:
- I am at least 18 years of age, or I am using this site with the permission of a parent or guardian;
- The material I'm viewing is for my own personal use;
- I understand that I take full responsibility for verifying the accuracy of claims made in this website's advertisements prior to making a purchase or establishing contact with another party through this website;
- All of the above is understood and the following is true.