State police reported that the owner of a box of 9 mm ammunition, which was discovered Monday afternoon on LaVista Drive, White Township, may claim it by contacting the Indiana station at (724) 357-1960.
- NFL player Antonio Brown released on bail by Florida judge
- Patrick, clothing drive, market, Carmen ...
- Penns Manor: Sophomore DJs school’s winter dance
- The newest food trend: Chaffles light up the internet
- New post office approved for Coral area
- Seeds of Faith: ‘Sacks from Seeds’ benefits New Story students
- How We Eat 2020: Our cooks' tips for healthier eating in the new year
- Inheriting the fine china? Many younger folks say no thanks
- Ronald Eugene Davis Sr.
- Edgar Alva Brothers
- West Shamokin: District bids farewell to longtime instructor
- Rodger T. Cramer
- Surrogacy, exploitation and tragedy
- Democratic Women of Indiana County to hold dinner
- IUP nets transfer quarterback, two defenders
- Police Log
- Meeting on gun laws planned for Feb. 9
- Harold E. ‘Butch’ Stiles
things to do
Find a local business
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.