The annual summer contracted paving bid was approved during the May Indiana Borough Council meeting.
Work on the following roadways will occur over this summer:
• Washington Street: the railroad to Wine Avenue
• Church Street: From Ninth to 10th streets and 11th Street to 13th Street
• School Street: From 10th Street to 13th Street
• Paper Mill Avenue: From School Street to Washington Street
The streets being worked on will be closed while construction is occurring.
In addition, an interactive color-coded map for all paving projects on the Public Works page of Indiana Borough’s website has been updated.
It includes all previous work from 2011 to present, as well as proposed work for 2021 in green.
The roadways planned to be paved in 2021 are subject to change but currently are:
• Grant Street: From 11th Street to Oakland Avenue
• 13th Street: From Oakland Avenue to Water Street
• Wine Avenue: From School Street to Washington Street