Area churches schedule vacation Bible schools
The following churches have scheduled vacation Bible schools in coming weeks:
• Bethel Presbyterian Church, 1470 Bethel Church Road, Indiana. “Bethel’s Backyard Bible Camp Under the Stars,” from 5:30 to 8 p.m. June 17-21. Campside dinner, outdoor camp adventures, backyard games, crafts, music and stories.
Reservations due by June 9. Contact the church or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Calvary Baptist Church, Clymer. Royal court theme from 6:30 to 9 p.m. June 17 to 21. Age 4 through entering grade 6. Bible stories, games, crafts, snacks and more. Bus for Clymer, Dixonville and Commodore areas. (724) 254-2140 or look on facebook. Register to enter a drawing.
• Calvary Presbyterian Church, 695 School St., Indiana. “Everywhere Fun Fair: Where God’s World Comes Together,” 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. June 17-21 in the church’s education wing. Included will be Bible storytelling, crafts, games, music, snacks, a mission project and lessons on other countries from guest speakers.
On Friday, the children will give a presentation, with lunch provided for them and their families. There is no cost.
To register children age 3 through grade 5, visit the church’s website at www. calvarychurchpa.com or call Calvary’s office at (724) 463-9197.
• Dayton United Methodist Church. “Kingdom Rocks,” June 17-21. VBS program, 10:55 a.m. June 23, in the Christian Life Center followed by a VBS family picnic. Preschool to grade 6. (814) 257-8951.
• Harvest Community Church, Indiana. “Jungle Jaunt,” from 6 to 8:30 p.m. June 10-14 at the Mack Park pavilion. Family picnic June 14. Kindergarten through entering grade 6. Register at www.harvestpa.org or call the church office from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Friday at (724) 548-5643.
• Old Mahoning Baptist Church, 5225 Mahoning Road, Home. “SonWest Round-Up,” from 6 to 8:30 p.m. June 10-14. Age 4 through completed grade 5 and adults at the church. Completed grade 6 through 12 will meet at Weavers’ Farm for Project 127.
Shuttles will run from the church. Everyone is invited for one night or all five. No cost. (724) 397-2080.
• Trinity United Methodist Church, 398 Church St., Indiana. “Everywhere Fun Fair, Where God’s World Comes Together,” 5:45 to 8:30 p.m. June 17-21.
No charge. Registration required. (724) 465-2015.
• Zion Lutheran Church, Indiana. “Everywhere Fun Fair — Where God’s World Comes Together,” from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. June 17-21. Dinner, songs, skits, games, crafts, science and Bible stories.
Registration is $20 and includes daily meal, tie-dyed shirt and five evenings of fun and fellowship. Age 4 through completion of fifth grade. Register by June 10. (724) 465-5597.
• Indiana Gospel Hall, Fifth and Locust streets, Indiana. “Are You Getting the Message? (Listening for God’s Voice),” 6:30 to 8 p.m. June 17-21. Gary Sharp, from Ontario, Canada, will be the guest speaker. There will be games, crafts, snacks, rewards and Bible lessons. A church picnic will be held June 22 at Mack Park, with food and fun and games, and free swimming for all who attend the vacation Bible school.
• Kinport Assembly of God, Cherry Tree. “Fruits of the Spirit,” June 17-19. Registration begins at 5:30 p.m. June 17 and will be held from 6 to 8 p.m. each evening. Children will enjoy crafts, games, snacks, skits and more surprises while learning about Jesus and the Fruits of the Spirit. Call (814) 743-5532.
• NuValley Presbyterian Church, Rural Valley. Joint Vacation Bible School with Rural Valley United Methodist Church and First Lutheran Church of Rural Valley. “Standard Publishing, God’s Backyard Bible Camp Under the Stars, Where Kids have a Blast Serving Jesus!”, from 6:30 to 8 p.m. June 24-27. Ages 3 and up. Bible story time, music, crafts and snacks. To register, call Roseanne Linko at (724) 783-6229, the church office at (724) 783-6561 or visit www.vacationbibleschool.com/shannockvalley.
• Robinson Evangelical United Methodist Church, 332 Mary St., Robinson. “Kingdom Rock — Where Kids Stand Strong for God,” 6 to 8:30 p.m. June 24-28, for children age 3 to sixth grade. For more information, call (724) 676-0169.
• St. Luke’s Lutheran Church, 310 W. Main St., Saxonburg. “Youth Rockin’ the Kingdom of God,” June 23-27. Programs for two age groups will run concurrently each night from 6 to 8:30 p.m. at Centennial Hall directly behind the church. The five-day event is free and open to children age 3 through sixth grade. “Kingdom Rock: Where Kids Stand Strong for God,” is for age 3 through the third grade. The interactive Kingdom will feature Bible stories, speakers, games, dance, songs, crafts and snacks. “Blaze: Youth Rockin’ the Kingdom of God,” is a gathering for youths in fourth through sixth grades. Participants will focus on Bible studies, mission work and other activities. Registration forms for both programs are available by calling the church office at (724) 352-2333 or visiting the church website at stlks.com.
• Ambrose Baptist Church, 22 Georgeville Road, Marion Center. “SonWest Round-Up,” from 6 to 8:30 p.m. June 23-27. Children in preschool through junior high are welcome to participate. Call Pastor Mialki at (724) 980-1942 with any questions.
• Dayton First Church of God. From 6 to 8:30 p.m. July 8-12. Age 2 through grade 6. (814) 257-8380.