Food distributions planned
he Indiana County Community Action Program will distribute food next week at the following locations:
• Black Lick/Burrell Township: 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Blacklick Presbyterian Church
• Pine Township: 9:30 a.m. to noon at the Heilwood Volunteer Fire Department
• Blairsville Borough: noon to 1 p.m. at Blairsville Presbyterian Church
• Creekside Borough/ Ernest Borough/Washington Township: 10 a.m. to noon at the Creekside United Methodist Church Education Building
• Homer City/Center Township: 10 a.m. to noon at Homer City United Methodist Church
• Marion Center Borough/East Mahoning Township/Rayne Township: 9 10:30 a.m. at the Marion Center Fire Hall.
People registering for the first time should arrive at the pantry a half-hour before the end of the pantry.
Contact the ICCAP Food Bank at (724) 463-7440 with any questions.