• The Stiffler family reunion will be held at noon Aug. 10 at Mack Park, Indiana. Lunch will be served at 1 p.m. Bring a covered dish and item for the auction.
• The Lezanic family reunion will be held Aug. 18 at Blue Spruce Park in pavilion 3. Arrive at 12:30 p.m. and lunch will be at 1 p.m. Bring a $5 wrapped auction gift, wrapped bingo gifts, covered dish and beverages. Chicken, rolls, paper products and silverware will be provided. For questions, please call Deb at (724) 349-1306.
• A reunion for all Lenape AVTS alumni will be held Sept. 14 at Falcon Park. Call or text Jackie Davis-Gaughan at (724) 681-7902 or contact Lenape.email@example.com for all details. Deadline is today to register.
• Descendants of the late Joseph and Nettie J. Shank will hold the 18th annual Shank reunion Aug. 17 at Mack Park Pavilion, South Sixth Street, White Township. The meal will be served around noon. Those attending are asked to bring a picnic lunch, covered dish, soft drinks and re-gifting items for the auction. Family members and friends are encouraged to attend.
• A reunion for the descendants of Bennett and Mary Bell Warden Van Horn will be held at 1 p.m. Sunday at Blue Spruce Park, Pavilion #1A. Bring a covered dish and a homemade item for the silent auction. Plates, utensils and drinks will be provided. Call Sandy at (724) 397-2913 or Rick at (724) 349-1565 with any questions.