Reunions to be held
• The Deyarmin reunion will be held Aug. 17 at Young Township Park, 1412 Park Drive, Clarksburg, from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m., with lunch at noon. Bring a covered dish and/or dessert and lawn chair. Coffee, juice, water and paper products will be provided. Activities will include music, a basket raffle and a 50/50. If you have pictures from previous reunions, please bring a copy for the album. Notify family members.
• Descendants of the late Joseph and Nettie J. Shank will hold the 19th annual Shank reunion Aug. 16 at Mack Park Pavilion, South Sixth Street, White Township. Bring your picnic lunch. The meal will begin around noon. Family and friends are encouraged to attend and are asked to bring a covered dish and soft drinks. Bring regifting items for the auction.
• The Empfield reunion will be held at 1 p.m. July 27 at Yellow Creek State Park, North Shore Pavilion, near Penn Run. Bring a covered dish and beverage to share.
• The Stiffler reunion will be held starting at noon Aug. 9 at Mack Park (Indiana Fairgrounds), South Sixth Street entrance, White Township. Lunch will be served at 1 p.m. Bring a covered dish. Donations are requested to help defray the cost of the park, meat, cheese and beverages. Notify as many family members as possible. No alcoholic beverages or pets are permitted. A white elephant auction will be held. Bring an update on your family.
• The descendants and friends of Alex and Mary (Pluto) Blazavich will meet for the annual Blazavich reunion around noon on Aug. 2 at the Keystone Sportsman Club, in Atwood, near Keystone Dam, Route 210 and Five Points.
Chicken, drinks, plates and plastic ware will be provided for lunch. Everyone is asked to bring a covered dish or dessert to share.
There will be a basket raffle as well as a white elephant auction; bring an item valued from $10 to $15 or a gift basket for the auction.
This year, there will be a bouncy house, fishing for the kids with adult supervision, a corn hole tournament and door prizes for the adults. You must be present to win.
Everyone is invited to come and enjoy time with friends and family.
The reunion site is wheelchair accessible.
For more information or any questions, call Barb at (724) 397-2891.
• The Lezanic reunion will be held Aug. 17 at Blue Spruce Park, Pavilion #3. Arrival time is 12:30 p.m. with lunch at 1 p.m. Bring a covered dish to share, drinks, a $5 wrapped auction gift and wrapped bingo gifts. Chicken, dinner rolls, coffee, paper products and silverware will be provided. For more information, call Deb at (724) 349-1306.
• Elders Ridge High School class of 1959 will hold its 55th class reunion Aug. 9. Contact information is still needed for Shirley Lute Randall and Stanley J. Flack. Anyone with information should call Rosemary at (724) 727-2449.
• The Naughty Pines Square Dance reunion will be held at 3 p.m. Aug. 17 at the Creekside Fire Hall. Dinner begins at 5 p.m. The cost is $10 per person. Mail checks by Aug. 10 to: Betty Hall, 1376 Woods Road, Shelocta, PA 15774. All square dancers are welcome. Come meet old friends and new. For more information, call (724) 354-4759.