Vacation Bible schools scheduled
The following churches have scheduled vacation Bible schools in coming weeks:
• Ambrose Baptist Church, 22 Georgeville Road, Marion Center. “SonWest Round-Up,” from 6 to 8:30 p.m. June 23-27. Children in preschool through junior high are welcome to participate. Call Pastor Mialki at (724) 980-1942 with any questions.
• Bethel Presbyterian Church, 1470 Bethel Church Road, Indiana. “Bethel’s Backyard Bible Camp Under the Stars,” from 5:30 to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday. Campside dinner, outdoor camp adventures, backyard games, crafts, music and stories. Contact the church or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Blairsville Christian Missionary Alliance Church, 135 E. Burrell St., Blairsville. “Kingdom Rock: Where Kids Stand Strong,” 6 to 8:30 p.m. June 24-28. Children will enjoy games, experiments, adventures, snacks, and music. For more information, call (724) 459-7770.
• Blairsville Presbyterian Church, 137 N. Walnut St., Blairsville. “Everywhere Fun Fair,” 6 to 8:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Bring a neighbor, bring a friend. For more information, call (724) 459-7991.
• Calvary Baptist Church, Clymer. Royal court theme from 6:30 to 9 p.m. Monday through Friday. Age 4 through entering grade 6. Bible stories, games, crafts, snacks and more. Bus for Clymer, Dixonville and Commodore areas. (724) 254-2140 or look on facebook. Register to enter a drawing.
• Calvary Presbyterian Church, 695 School St., Indiana. “Everywhere Fun Fair: Where God’s World Comes Together,” 9 to 11:30 a.m. Monday through Friday in the church’s education wing. Included will be Bible storytelling, crafts, games, music, snacks, a mission project and lessons on other countries from guest speakers. On Friday, the children will give a presentation, with lunch provided for them and their families. There is no cost. To register children age 3 through grade 5, visit the church’s website at www.calvarychurchpa.com or call Calvary’s office at (724) 463-9197.
• Clarksburg Trinity Church. “Colossal Coaster World,” from 6 to 8:15 p.m. June 24-28. Age three to grade 7. Program is at 11 a.m. June 30, followed by a family picnic. (724) 726-5668.
• Dayton First Church of God. From 6 to 8:30 p.m. July 8-12. Age 2 through grade 6. (814) 257-8380.
• Dayton United Methodist Church. “Kingdom Rocks,” Monday through Friday. VBS program, 10:55 a.m. June 23, in the Christian Life Center followed by a VBS family picnic. Preschool to grade 6. (814) 257-8951.
• Independent Traditional Holiness Church, 5065 Ferguson Road, Indiana. “F.R.O.G. — Fully Rely on God,” will be held from 6 to 8:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Children will enjoy puppets, crafts, activities, stories, games, snacks and more. A program for parents, family and friends will be held at 9:45 a.m. on Sunday morning. Call (724) 459-5944 for more information.
• Indiana Gospel Hall, Fifth and Locust streets, Indiana. “Are You Getting the Message? (Listening for God’s Voice),” 6:30 to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday. Gary Sharp, from Ontario, Canada, will be the guest speaker. There will be games, crafts, snacks, rewards and Bible lessons. A church picnic will be held June 22 at Mack Park, with food and fun and games, and free swimming for all who attend the Vacation Bible School.
• Kinport Assembly of God, Cherry Tree. “Fruits of the Spirit,” Monday through Friday. Registration begins at 5:30 p.m. Monday and will be held from 6 to 8 p.m. each evening. Children will enjoy crafts, games, snacks, skits and more surprises while learning about Jesus and the Fruits of the Spirit. Call (814) 743-5532.
• Nanty Glo Christian Missionary Alliance Church, 1198 Roberts St., Nanty Glo. Vacation Bible School from 6 to 8 p.m. Monday through Thursday. There will be games, songs, crafts, snacks, Bible lessons and more. For more information (814) 749-9761.
• NuValley Presbyterian Church, Rural Valley. Joint Vacation Bible School with Rural Valley United Methodist Church and First Lutheran Church of Rural Valley. “Standard Publishing, God’s Backyard Bible Camp Under the Stars, Where Kids have a Blast Serving Jesus!”, from 6:30 to 8 p.m. June 24-27. Ages 3 and up. Bible story time, music, crafts and snacks.
To register, call Roseanne Linko at (724) 783-6229, the church office at (724) 783-6561 or visit www.vacationbibleschool.com/shannockvalley.
• Robinson Evangelical United Methodist Church, 332 Mary St., Robinson. “Kingdom Rock — Where Kids Stand Strong for God,” 6 to 8:30 p.m. June 24-28, for children age 3 to sixth grade. For more information, call (724) 676-0169.
• St. Luke’s Lutheran Church, 310 W. Main St., Saxonburg. “Youth Rockin’ the Kingdom of God,” June 23-27. Programs for two age groups will run concurrently each night from 6 to 8:30 p.m. at Centennial Hall directly behind the church. The five-day event is free and open to children age 3 through sixth grade. “Kingdom Rock: Where Kids Stand Strong for God,” is for age 3 through the third grade. The interactive Kingdom will feature Bible stories, speakers, games, dance, songs, crafts and snacks. “Blaze: Youth Rockin’ the Kingdom of God” is a gathering for youths in fourth through sixth grades. Participants will focus on Bible studies, mission work and other activities. Registration forms for both programs are available by calling the church office at (724) 352-2333 or visiting the church website at stlks.com.
• Two Lick Baptist Church, Dixonville. “Solar Express, Empowered by the Son,” 6:30 to 9 p.m. Monday through Friday. Open to children age 3 through teens. Fore more information, call (724) 254-9035.
• Trinity United Methodist Church, 398 Church St., Indiana. “Everywhere Fun Fair, Where God’s World Comes Together,” 5:45 to 8:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. No charge. Registration required. (724) 465-2015.
• Zion Lutheran Church, Indiana. “Everywhere Fun Fair — Where God’s World Comes Together,” from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Dinner, songs, skits, games, crafts, science and Bible stories. Registration is $20 and includes daily meal, tie-dyed shirt and five evenings of fun and fellowship. Age 4 through completion of fifth grade. (724) 465-5597.