Carnegie Museums of Pittsburgh present the following special exhibits:
• Carnegie Museum of Art, 4400 Forbes Ave., presents “A Pittsburgh Anthology” as well as a variety of other exhibits.
• Carnegie Science Center, One Allegheny Ave., will present “Mummies of the World: The Exhibition,” beginning Oct. 5, as well as a variety of other exhibits. The Rangos Giant Cinema shows a variety of films.
Visit the website at www.carnegiesciencecenter.org for a complete schedule of show times.
• The Andy Warhol Museum, 117 Sandusky St., is presenting “The Chelsea Girls Exploded,” as well as other exhibits.
For more information, call (412) 622-3131 or go to www.carnegiemuseums.org.
The Frick, 7227 Reynolds St., Pittsburgh, presents the exhibit “The Hunt for a Seat: Sporting Carriages in the Early Twentieth Century” through Nov. 3. Visit www.thefrickpittsburgh.org for more information.
Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens, 1 Schenley Park, Oakland, presents “Van Gogh in Bloom.” Regular hours are 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday, 9:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. Friday and 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
Call (412) 622-6915 for more information or visit www.phipps.conservatory.org.
Sen. John Heinz History Center, 1212 Smallman St., Pittsburgh, will present “The Vietnam War: 1945-1975” to Sunday as well as the following ongoing exhibits:
• “Mr. Rogers’ Neighborhood”
• “Pittsburgh: A Tradition of Innovation”
• “From Slavery to Freedom”
• “Clash of the Empires: The British, French & Indian War, 1754-1763”
• “Glass Shattering Notions”
Regular hours are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily.
Call (412) 454-6000 for information.
Greensburg Art Center will present “People, Place, and Plants, Oh My!” to Oct. 18. Visit greensburgartcenter.org for more information.
Westmoreland Museum of Art presents “Era of Cool: The Art of John Van Hamersveld” through Oct. 20. Visit www.thewestmoreland.org.
The museum is at 221 N. Main St., Greensburg.
Community Arts Center of Cambria County will present “Sojourners, Allies & Builders” through Sept. 27, as well as permanent exhibits “The Shirley Gaynor Collection” and “Ponas Doll Museum.” The exhibit “Insight, Innovation and Divergent Receptions” will open with a reception from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Sept. 30. For more information, visit www.caccc.org.
PPG Paints Arena will present the following:
• Chris Brown, 6:30 p.m. Sept. 24
• Phil Collins, 8 p.m. Oct. 2
Purchase tickets at www.ticketmaster.com.