Food distribution planned
The Indiana County Community Action Program will distribute food next week at the following locations:
• Blacklick Borough/Burrell Township: 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., Blacklick Presbyterian Church
• Pine Township: 9:30 a.m. to noon, Heilwood Volunteer Fire Department
• Blairsville Borough: noon to 1 p.m., Blairsville Presbyterian Church
• Creekside Borough/Ernest Borough/Washington Township: 10 a.m. to noon, Creekside United Methodist Church Education Building
• Homer City/Center Township: 10 a.m. to noon, Homer City United Methodist Church
• Marion Center Borough/East Mahoning Township/Rayne Township: 9 to 10:30 a.m., Marion Center Fire Hall
People registering for the first time should arrive at the pantry at least a half-hour before the end of the pantry.
Contact the ICCAP Food Bank at 724-463-7440 with any questions.