Former highway followed path of present Route 286
This photo shows the old Route 80 concrete bridge over Two Lick Creek on the western side of the town of Clymer before 1950.
The bridge was replaced in the early 1950s and old Route 80 was rerouted along Two Lick Creek to become Route 286.
The Stonybank Restaurant would be to the right of this picture, and Kwik Fill gas station to the left.
County historian John Busovicki, of Clymer, submitted this photo.