Lineup set for Concerts in the Park
This year, the Indiana Arts Council is sponsoring the Summer Concerts in the Park series at Memorial Park in Indiana every Sunday through Aug. 25.
This free event will be held every week from 5:30 to 7 p.m.
Bring a lawn chair or blanket.
The Homemade Ice Cream truck will be on hand each Sunday except on June 23.
Raffle tickets will be available for sale for $5 each, with two chances to win $500 on July 4, based on the Pennsylvania Lottery evening daily number. Another raffle drawing will follow at the same cost of $5 to win another $500 on Labor Day, Sept. 2.
Raffle tickets will be available for sale during each of the concerts, at the Indiana Arts Council office in the Indiana Theater Building, Suite 210, and by various Arts Council members, including Judy Holliday, who is the coordinator for the Summer Concerts in the Park series.
Following is the entertainment lineup:
• Sunday: Grist for the Mill (contemporary/folk)
• June 16: Hiram & the Walkers (doowop/oldies)
• June 23: Mark Garrick and Sean Moran (duo-variety)
• June 30: Luchenbach Penna Pinchers (Americana)
• July 7: Cindi Kordell (variety of acoustic favorites)
• July 14: Whiskey River Panhandlers (contemporary/bluegrass)
• July 21: I Dunno Band (classic rock)
• July 28: Baby In The Cage (folky rock)
• Aug. 4: Chuck Potthast and Lynne Jones (favorites)
• Aug. 11: Jukehouse Bombers (blues)
• Aug. 18: TBA
• Aug. 25: 7 Mile Run (country)