Original, century-old section of hospital still stands
The new Indiana hospital was built in 1914 by Adrian Iselin, chief stockholder of the BR&P Coal Corp., for the citizens of Indiana County.
This original structure is still part of the revamped Indiana Regional Medical Center and is celebrating its centennial this year. Indiana County historian John Busovicki, of Clymer, submitted this photo. (Submitted photo)