School dormitory featured in old photo
In August of 1893, an appropriation from the state led to the construction of a boys’ dormitory named Clark Hall at Indiana Normal School.
It was built of pressed brick with dimensions of 40 feet by 150 feet, consisting of three stories and a slate roof. Clark Hall burned Dec. 1, 1905, but it was quickly rebuilt with dedication ceremonies on Jan. 12, 1907.
Indiana County historian John Busovicki, of Clymer, submitted this photo of the rebuilt Clark Hall.