Signal controls traffic in Clymer for 90 years
An early traffic signal is shown here circa 1925 in Clymer at the intersection of Franklin and Sixth streets.
The only red light in Clymer is still located at this intersection. Note the brick pavement and Neal’s Drug Store and the Clymer House behind it.
Indiana County historian John Busovicki, of Clymer, submitted this photo.