Cindy McCain tells CNN's Jake Tapper that writing her new memoir helped with her grieving process after her husband's passing and that "it's been nice to relive a lot of the really fun things" they did together.
- Council to apply for Walkworks grant
- Pa. college kids urged to get vaccinated; statewide demand flags
- DEP releases proposed final RGGI rule in advance of meeting
- Troopers investigate rash of costly, online hoaxes
- COVID's U.S. toll projected to drop sharply by the end of July
- Baseball’s sweetest song: Willie Mays, forever young, is 90
- Police Log
- CARES Act funding remains available for county businesses
things to do
Find a local business
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.