The Federal Bureau of Investigation just unveiled a newly created chief diversity officer position. Scott McMillion is a 23-year veteran of the FBI who is stepping into the role at a time when racial tensions have boiled over nationwide. CNN's Jessica Schneider reports.
- Convict gets life in prison for Tennessee official's death
- 'In the Heights' makes muted debut, edged by 'A Quiet Place'
- Plan for outdoor classroom blossoming at Ben Franklin
- Israel swears in new coalition, ending Netanyahu's long rule
- Lifesteps VIP Serve: Battle Of The Banks fundraiser set for June 24
- Everyday Cheapskate: At-home adventures
- Let Your Light Shine
- Lorde returns with her first new song in four years, the 'flirtatious' 'Solar Power'
Find a local business
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.