An indictment unsealed in federal court accuses Jehad Serwan Mostafa, 37, of providing material support to al-Shabaab, which the US has designated a terrorist organization for its activities to undermine the Somali government. CNN affiliate KSWB reports.
- IUP prof's research updates Mars map
- DEAR ABBY: Mom protests when her ex leaves her out of picture
- Today in History
- Malkin, Penguins top Red Wings 5-3 for 3rd straight win
- No. 2 Kansas hands No. 20 Colorado first loss, 72-58
- Long-lost sign home with help of group
- Steelers try to maintain momentum vs. struggling Cardinals
- Patriots-Chiefs rematch headlines Week 14
- Charges filed in crime spree; suspect still at large
- Board may reconsider consolidation
- Theodore Lee Stuchell II 'Buck'
- Pharmacy benefit managers need reform
- Police: Man charged with stealing car
- Late death
- Suspect arrested in crime spree
- Late deaths
- Monday Q&A: Trooper serves as public face of state police in Indiana
- Esposito reflects on journey from bar band to music executive
things to do
Find a local business
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.