The House passed legislation to extend funding for the September 11th Victim Compensation Fund through 2090, weeks after the bill received nationwide attention following impassioned pleas for support from surviving first responders and comedian Jon Stewart.
- Police: Meth lab found in South Mahoning Township
- Historic Election House sells at auction for $685
- DEAR ABBY: Revelation at bachelor party puts wedding into question
- EVERYDAY CHEAPSKATE: How to use Home Chef Meal
- Supervisors weigh new bridge plan
- Events set to honor area's first responders
- Regional Entertainment Center
- Car cruise set for Sunday
- Former pharmacist admitted to ARD
- Fire company pulling out of county fair
- Kenneth J. 'Hiram' Holliday
- Musician 'Hiram' Holliday dies at 73
- Two injured in fire at apartment in Indiana
- Ax-throwing range set to offer entertainment, league play
- Police: Clymer man sexually abused teen
- Suspect in hotel shooting captured
- Robert A. Henry
- Barbara Jean Lynch
things to do
Find a local business
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.