Indiana, PA - Indiana County


by on September 04, 2013 11:00 AM

A fire blamed on overcooked food sent smoke into the Putt Hall dormitory on the IUP Campus Tuesday afternoon.

Indiana volunteer firefighters ventilated smoke from the building while residents waited for the all-clear sign to return to their rooms, according to Fire Chief Charles Kelly.

Teri Enciso is a photographer for The Indiana Gazette.
Next Article
Pirates' Grilli working way back to closer role
September 04, 2013 10:55 AM
Disclaimer: Copyright © 2017 Indiana Gazette. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.