DISTRICT COURT DOCKET
These defendants have been named in criminal charges filed before Magisterial District Judge Jennifer Rega, of Blairsville.
Criminal complaints and affidavits of probable cause are not evidence of guilt in a criminal case.
Defendants are entitled to legal representation and have the right to question the witnesses and evidence presented against them during preliminary hearings in the district court and at trials in the county court of common pleas.
• Tyler J. Reinard, 23, of Point Street, Saltsburg, charged April 15 by the office of the Attorney General with five felony counts of delivery and possession of a controlled substance (cocaine) and criminal use of a communication facility and two misdemeanors from Feb. 1 to Feb. 16 in Saltsburg Borough. The charges were waived for court.
• Jill Kristen Holley, 38, of Coral, charged April 12 by state police with three counts of driving under the influence of a controlled substance and two summary charges at 8:10 a.m. on Route 22 in Blairsville Borough. The charges were waived for court.
• Sabrina Mitchell, 31, of Shellbark Road, Armagh, charged April 16 by state police with two counts of DUI and three summary charges at 1 a.m. March 31 near McFeaters Road, East Wheatfield Township. According to court documents, Mitchell’s blood alcohol content was 0.24 percent at the time of arrest. The case is still active.
• Joshua Daniel Carr, 21, of Moween Road, Saltsburg, charged April 17 by state police with DUI and three summary charges at 2:18 a.m. March 24 on Route 286, east of Cupp Drive. According to court documents, Carr’s BAC was 0.16 at the time of arrest. The case is still active.
• Brandon Scott Darr, 24, of Robinson, charged April 23 by state police with possession of drug paraphernalia (a hypodermic needle and two burnt spoons) at 9:11 a.m. April 16 on Jones Street in West Wheatfield Township. The charge was waived for court.
• Brian Dalton, 21, of Pittsburgh, charged April 23 by Blairsville police with two counts of possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia at 10:30 a.m. Sept. 26 on Campbell Street, Blairsville. The case is still active.
• William Joseph Noppe, 27, of Greensburg, charged April 23 by state police with possession of a controlled substance (heroin) at 11:30 a.m. Nov. 1, 2011, in the parking lot located on the Indiana County side of the Saltsburg Bridge in Saltsburg Borough. The charge was waived for court.
• Lisa Dianne Claypool-Bossart, 44, Cambria Avenue, Avonmore, charged April 24 by Saltsburg police with theft by unlawful taking and disposition and receiving stolen property at 9 p.m. Dec. 26 at 301 Salt St., Saltsburg. The case is still active.
• Nickolas Moneivais, 44, Salt Lake City, charged March 14 by state police with theft by deception and using bad checks between Sept. 2 and March 9 at Tri Star Motors, Burrell Township. The charges were held for court.
• Ian David Dunmire, 19, Torrance, charged April 30 by state police with possession of paraphernalia (a glass bong) and failure to use general lighting requirements on his vehicle at 1:54 p.m. April 20 on Villa Road in Burrell Township. The charges were waived for court.
• Michael R. Zimmers, 38, of Ross Street, Blairsville, charged April 30 by state police with two counts of DUI and two summary charges at 9:09 p.m. March 29 on State Route 286 in Young Township. According to court documents, Zimmers’ BAC was 0.17 percent at the time the time of arrest. The case is still active.