Electrical fire causes damage to Green Township home
SPRUCE — Volunteer firefighters from four departments responded to a reported structure fire along Spruce Road, Green Township, at 10:04 p.m. Wednesday.
John Weaver, assistant chief of the Commodore Volunteer Fire Department, said an electrical meter shorted and melted some of the siding on a house.
Firefighters remained on the scene until a utility company crew arrived.
Members of the Pine Township, Cherry Tree and Cherryhill Township fire companies and the RIG team also answered the alarm.