State police at Indiana have released its latest list of the five most wanted suspects in Indiana County:
• Harlie Rose Cowie, 21, of DuBois, Clearfield County, is 5-foot-3, weighing 140 pounds, with green eyes and red hair.
She is wanted for a 2019 felony retail theft in Indiana and was last seen in Indiana.
Charges have been pending since Nov. 4 before Homer City Magisterial District Judge Susanne V. Steffee.
• Ryan Charles Kreisher, 34, of Horsham, Montgomery County, is 5-foot-9, weighing 150 pounds, with green eyes and brown hair. He is wanted for forgery and theft of a motor vehicle in Commodore and retail theft in Clymer.
Charges have been pending since July in the Commodore case and August in the Clymer case, both before Clymer Magisterial District Judge Christopher S. Welch.
• Damon Jeffrey Shanner, 30, whose last known address is in Josephine, is 6 feet tall, weighing 200 pounds, with blue eyes and blonde hair.
He is wanted by state police for a violation of a Protection From Abuse order last year in Coral.
• Kathryn Elizabeth Smith, 32, of Vintondale, Cambria County, is 5-foot-3, weighing 145 pounds, with blue eyes and brown hair.
She is wanted for a misdemeanor simple assault last year in Indiana and for a summary count of writing bad checks.
Both those cases are before Steffee, as is the allegation of unauthorized use of a motor vehicle in White Township, for which she is scheduled for a preliminary hearing Tuesday at 9:30 a.m.
• Brianna L. Wolf, 28, whose last known address is Budd Lake, N.J., and who last was seen locally in Blairsville, is 5-foot-4, weighing 150 pounds, with blue eyes and brown hair. She is wanted in a 2019 felony case of possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver.
That case dates to May and is before Blairsville Magisterial District Judge Robert Steele Bell Sr.
Anyone with information about these individuals is asked to contact state police at (724) 357-1960.