TWO PEOPLE were taken by LifeFlight helicopter to a hospital Saturday after a motorcycle crash on the Route 422 ramp in Armstrong Township. The Indiana Fire Association, Citizens’ Ambulance Service and state police at Indiana also responded to the accident that was reported at 6:05 p.m.
- Kenneth James Misko
- 'Dateline' to feature show on killing of Blairsville dentist
- Officials: Woman bilked man for $100K
- Megan D. Hill
- Trial delayed for Clymer homicide suspect
- Linked to the past by success and blood, Trojans seek own legacy
- Joseph Michael Enterline
- HONOR ROLL: West Shamokin Junior-Senior High School
- Upset bid gets away from Trojans in second half
- Diana Lynne Douds
Find a local business
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.