Eight great color schemes to try for spring
Spring is the perfect time to give your home a fresh look. Here are eight color schemes to consider this season.
- Liven up traditional design with the hottest spring colors. Try brightly colored wallpaper in a formal dining room featuring turquoise and tomato red.
- Pair classic red with hot pink for a bold bedroom design. Use gold and cream in the bedding and wallpaper to keep the vibrant shades from overpowering the space.
- Spring hues are ideal for a girl’s bedroom. Damask fabric in apple green would complement a vivid pink wall, while a white headboard and bedding would provide the space a crisp, fresh look.
- One of the most appealing shades of spring is deep blue. Combine it with tomato red, turquoise and apple green, to create an energetic and bright design.
- A classic blue-and-yellow combo is always a favorite. White is often paired with this palette to keep it light and airy, but black accents would create a richer, more sophisticated atmosphere.
- Welcome nature into the bedroom with a soft green. It has a calming effect.
- Bring light into your room with a vivid yellow. Pair it with gray.
- Neutrals don’t have to be just cream, white or tan. You could use a deep-green wall color as a neutral backdrop.
Copyright © 2017 Indiana Gazette. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.