The Heritage Conference on Wednesday announced its all-conference track and field team, consisting of 36 boys and 26 girls.
Ligonier Valley led the way on the boys’ side with nine selections, while Homer-Center was a close second with seven selections.
The all-conference teams feature athletes who qualified for last weekend’s PIAA Championships or those who were selected by their school. Each school sets its own selection criteria.
On the girls’ side, Ligonier Valley, Marion Center and Saltsburg led the way with five selections apiece. The team features:
The boys’ team features:
• Homer-Center’s Levi McCracken, John Capitosti, Cody Miller, Mike Newhouse, Jared Nealey, Devin Zayac and Logan Pollack;
• Ligonier Valley’s Justin Piper, Nathan Crusan, Levi Gaynor, Dylan Jackman, Michael Keller, Tony Thomas, Jonathan Finger, Brandon Dickert and Carlos Chavez;
• Marion Center’s Kyle Anderson and Jonathan Baker;
• Northern Cambria’s Tyler Olish, Evan Ludwig, Gus Yahner, Derek Bearer and Seth Bearer;
• Penns Manor’s Cody Bytner and Danny Ferens;
• Purchase Line’s Cameron Troupe, Taylor Antisdel, Dustin Karadus, Joe Price, Dan Learn and Luke Stolitza.
• Saltsburg’s Ryan Horchar, Deion Robinson and Mitchel Yard;
• United’s Shawn Lichvar and Cabot Bisbee.
The girls’ team features:
• Homer-Center’s Heather Paynter;
• Ligonier Valley’s Jasmine Connor, Madi McLaughlin, Miranda Campbell, Stephanie Heming and Michaela Long;
• Marion Center’s Camber Heinle, Danielle Fulmer, Hannah Fulton, Taylor Woodrow and Alex Oterson;
• Northern Cambria’s Allison Kopera;
• Penns Manor’s Jennifer Knezovich, Caitlyn Bence, Devon Bratton and Sarah DaBella;
• Purchase Line’s Melanie Hilliard;
• Saltsburg’s Kiana Reed, Bayli Zimmerman, Nicole Boyer, Corrine Moore and Michaela Simpson;
• United’s Laken Pudliner, Maggie Slawson, Kennedy Fletcher and Wendi Walsh.