This aerial view shows the complex of the Clymer Brick & Fire Clay Co. in the 1960s.
The company was organized in 1907 by future Pennsylvania governor John S. Fisher. He was president of the firm until 1917, when Swank Refractories of Johnstown bought the company.
The coal and clay mine was located on the hill overlooking the main complex at the top half of the picture. Swank closed the plant in 1977.
This photo was submitted by county historian John Busovicki, of Clymer.