The Indiana County Community Action Program will distribute food next week at the following locations:
• Montgomery Township/Cherry Tree Borough, 12:30 to 2 p.m., Arcadia Presbyterian Church
• Indiana Borough, 9 to 10:30 a.m., Trinity United Methodist Church
• White Township, 9:30 to 11:30 a.m., Church of the Brethren, Route 286, across from Rustic Lodge
• Banks/Canoe Township: noon to 2 p.m., United Methodist Church
• Saltsburg Borough/Conemaugh Township, 8 to 10 a.m., Saltsburg Community Center basement
• Clymer Borough/Cherryhill Township, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., Clymer Fire Hall
People registering for the first time should arrive at the pantry at least a half-hour before the end of the pantry.
Contact the ICCAP food bank at (724) 463-7440 with any questions.