The Clymer Borough Municipal Authority will be flushing water mains beginning Tuesday. Flushing will take place from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on the days of flushing.
The flushing schedule is as follows:
• Tuesday: Walcott, Hancock, Morris streets from Sixth Street to First Street and First Street and Second Street and Hillsdale Drive.
• Wednesday: Morris, Franklin and Sherman streets from Sixth to First Streets and Sixth Street.
• Thursday: Adams, Penn, Jefferson and Harrison streets and Dixon Road.
• Wednesday, June 5: Sixth, Morris, Franklin and Sherman streets from Sixth to Tenth Street.
• Thursday, June 6: First and Second Sample Run.
Chlorine residuals will be high after flushing and customers will experience discoloration of water and low pressure during the hours of flushing. Doing laundry is discouraged during flushing.