Indiana Hospital was located at Ninth and Church streets.
Doctors G. E. Simpson and Harry B. Neal opened the hospital on April 3, 1909, attracting more than 500 visitors. It had room for 15 beds, an operating room, recovery room, waiting room, nurses’ apartments and a large roomy porch.
It was announced on March 31, 1915, that this Simpson-Neal Hospital would close in a short period of time.
County historian John Busovicki, of Clymer, submitted this photo.