Indiana Area Soccer Boosters teams won five of seven matches over the weekend.
• The U-12 Blackhawks boys’ team finished the season 6-1-1 by defeating East Allegheny, 4-2, in its finale.
Aaron McKelvy led Indiana with three goals. Dominic Groman added a goal, and Jack Turner and Josh Kardell each played goalie.
• The U-12 Storm girls’ team also ended the season with a 6-1-1 record by blanking the Kiski Blue Lightning, 5-0, in its finale.
Hannah Scardina, Alicia Mitchell, Sydney Crane, Caelia Williams and Isabel Tillet each scored a goal for Indiana. Rachel Hill and Mitchell combined on the shutout in goal.
• The U-10 Blackhawks boys’ team edged the Pittsburgh Dynamo Pythons, 3-2.
David Scardina had a goal and an assist to pace Indiana. Noah Grattan and Isaac Myers added a goal apiece, and Ethan Kutz and Jack Mock each played goalie.
• Isabella Garzarelli scored four goals to help the U-10 Lightning girls’ team thump the Pittsburgh Dynamo Thunderbolts, 8-3.
Monica Turnbull chipped in two goals, Sophia Garzarelli and Isabella Antonacci each had a goal, and Emily Scherf played goalie.
In its other game over the weekend, the U-10 Lightning girls’ team shellacked the Pittsburgh Dynamo Fireballs, 16-1.
Isabella Garzarelli scored four goals to power Indiana. Scherf and Turnbull each scored three goals, and Antonacci had a pair of goals.
Reagan Ryen, Sophia Garzarelli, Sydney Hojnoski and Hailey Drennen added a goal apiece.
Scherf, Hojnoski and Drennen each played goalie.
• The U-12 Red Hawks boys’ team tied Murrysville, 3-3.
Ethan Shearer scored two goals to pace Indiana. Cian Williamson-Rea had a goal, while Cameron Walls and Malik Turner each had an assist. Williamson-Rea and Walls shared goaltending duties.
The U-12 Red Hawks boys’ team lost to Kiski, 1-0.
Williamson-Rea and Walls each played goalie.