Indiana Youth Hockey Association teams won four of five games over the weekend.
• The Pee Wee A Major White team blanked the Youngstown Phantoms, 5-0, on Sunday at S&T Bank Arena.
Zach Eisenhower netted two goals to lead Indiana. Mike Buchkovich, Orlando Clark and Eddie Williams scored a goal apiece, and Gunner Sharp had two assists. Buchkovich, Matt Berzonsky and Joey Semetkoskey each dished out an assist, and goalie Alex Nanni made 13 saves to notch a shutout.
• Chase Stormer and Korbin Wilson each scored two goals each to lead the visiting Squirt A2 Division team to a 6-4 win over the Beaver Badgers on Saturday.
Tanner Agnello added a goal and he also registered two assists. Tanner MacBlane scored Indiana’s other goal. Gracie Agnello, Zach Brody, Michael Castro and Danny Williams each notched an assist, and goalie Ethan Agnello made 13 saves.
• The U14 girls’ team beat host Morgantown, 3-1, on Saturday.
Allisyn Arotin scored two goals to lead Indiana. Hannah Fondren had a goal, Audrey Josephson added an assist, and goalie Madison Barker made 23 saves.
• Nate Faris and Zack Beitel registered four points apiece to pace the visiting Bantam A Minor Gold team to an 8-0 win over the Southpointe Rink Rats on Saturday. Faris scored a hat trick and added an assist, while Beitel had three assists and a goal.
Aaron Burkhart scored two goals, Ryan Neese had a goal and two assists, and Clark Josephson added a goal and an assist. Luke Schrecengost and Alex Guth-Borowski also had an assist apiece, and goalie Alec Stiffler made nine saves to post a shutout.
• Mon Valley nipped the Squirt A2 Division team, 3-2, on Sunday at S&T Bank Arena.
Tanner Agnello and Danny Williams each scored a goal, Zach Brody and Daniel McAnulty each had an assist, and goalie Ethan Agnello made 17 saves.