Collector's photo jogs not-so-distant memories
February 24, 2014 10:50 AM
Click for Image Gallery Click For Gallery

The Capitol Restaurant, located in the 600 block of Philadelphia Street in Indiana, was a favorite eating spot for many.

It opened in 1931 and is shown here in the 1960s.

This photo was submitted by county historian John Busovicki, of Clymer. (Submitted photo)


Disclaimer: Copyright © 2015 Indiana Gazette. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.,19370322/