The Butler Organization for Research of the Unexplained (BORU) and Center for Unexplained Events (CUE) the 10th annual Butler Paranormal Conference from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. April 1 at the Tanglewood Senior Center, 10 Austin Ave., Lyndora.
The event is organized to educate and inform the public on sightings, investigations and research on all aspects of the paranormal. The conference will feature multi-media displays, book signings, vendor booths, 50/50 raffles, raffle baskets and door prizes.
A concession stand will be open during the event with food and beverages.
This year’s speakers are:
• 11:30 a.m.: Dan Hageman, “UFOs Over Butler”
• 1 p.m.: Brian and Terrie Seech, “Strange Creatures of Pennsylvania”
• 2:30 p.m.: John Ventre, “My Haunted Life”
• 4 p.m.: Thomas Wertman, “Army Reserve Helicopters Encounter with the Unknown”
• 5:30 p.m.: Psychics Suzanne Vincent and Jean Vincent, lecture and gallery reading
The conference also has scheduled an appearance of the “Men In Black” (MIB), John and Tim Frick, for photo opportunities. Admission is $10.
For more information, visit www.boru-ufo.com/ or www.facebook.com/CenterForUnexplainedEvents/ or the event page on Facebook, 10th Annual Butler Paranormal Conference.
Contact event organizers Dan Hageman at (724) 282-1710 or at email@example.com or Brian Seech at (724) 777-4803 or at centerforunexplainede firstname.lastname@example.org.