Henry Hall of Indiana published this postcard showing Five Points and Willet along Route 954 in Washington Township.
Five Points was located at the junction of five roads and had several buildings by 1860. Willet, located nearby, was known as Marlin’s Mills. Jesse Marlin built a sawmill in 1832 and a grist mill in 1834 and became the postmaster on Dec. 28, 1853.
Indiana County historian John Busovicki, of Clymer, submitted this photo.